The aims of the course are:
i) To encourage people in their personal prayer and everyday relationship with God, affirming what they already do and opening up new possibilities.
ii) To look at what happens in church services, and how we engage with worship, with a view to deepening our understanding of what we do and why, and seeing how corporate worship can enrich our ongoing spiritual journey.
The six parts are:
1. Prayer, Worship and Daily Life
2. Prayer, Worship and Belonging
3. Prayer, Worship and Stillness
4. Prayer, Worship, Pain and Intercession
5. Prayer, Worship and Penitence
6. Prayer, Worship, Creativity and Symbols
The content inevitably reflects the fact that I am an Anglican, but I would be happy for any denomination to use it.